How much money can you earn from the internet
Crowdworking is one of the fastest growing people working in different parts of the world.
Companies can do great things on the Internet from people sitting at home all over the world.
The question is how much money can you make from your computer?
I decided to try a little work on the internet by signing up on some websites.
I fixed two rules Whatever amount you get will go into philanthropy and I will not do any such work which I am not happy about doing on television during the day.
Keeping in mind the BBC's reputation, I warned my social media network that I am doing an experiment and they should be ready for some strange status updates.
First day: Survey and video
Image caption gives money to website survey such as Inbox Pounds.
The first was Inbox Pounds, a website that asks the sudden click to do some survey and small tasks.
I got a bonus of £ 1 (about Rs. 105) to sign up.
When answering a survey of about 15 minutes on an advertisement, I got 25 pence (25 rupees).
I watched a video in a pence and 'liked' a particular brand's mobile phone in a pence on Facebook.
You read the right, you got the money to 'like' me.
Looks very tempting, but till then the money will not come in handy until 20 pounds (2000 rupees) earn.
Total earnings - three point zero six pounds (around Rs 320)
Second day: game
A website named Swagbucks gives points instead of doing a little bit of work, these points will eventually change into the amount and they will be given through paypal or voucher.
I watched some videos, played games and earned some money - though it was too low.
One day playing games and watching videos gave me 102 swagbucks - which used to hold around 50 pence (50 rupees).
The bigger payment will be made when I earn five pounds.
Gross Earnings - Half Pound
Third day: transcription
Image caption clickwalker gets creative writing work.
The next website was CastingWorld
I got attached to those who listen to the audio and type those words.
People who type fast can find easier, so I took a wrong decision and listened to the transcription, and then picked up the challenge of typing.
It was not easy - it took me an hour to get a job done and I was bitten by the amount of money I had to meet, because of not getting enough money on their standards.
I was stripped of this work and now I could only review the work of other people until my score gets improved.
Large payments would take place when I earn a dollar.
Total earnings - 37 pence (about 37 rupees)
Fourth day: microworking
Microworking sites like Amazon's Mechanical Turks pay for humanitarian work (hits).
This work can be creative writing, coding, and more.
Sadly my registration was not complete.
Amazon said: "Mechanical Turk works only on the basis of registration on the invitation, those who work are asked to start the registration process and the registration is done based on the invitation received by the email."
I signed up on a website clicker.
First I passed an English test and then a test of creative writing.
Due to 100 percent score I got a big job
Based on the translated materials from the German language, I had to prepare mail order catalog entry for clothing to be worn for tennis.
This was comparatively fascinating work. I would get a decimal zero five pounds for a few words more than 100, although you are at the mercy of the person who gave you this job.
If he is not happy then you will not get anything.
This happened three times with me.
Payment was to be every week.
Total earnings - four decimal nine five pounds (about 500 rupees)
Fifth day: creative little work
After all, I started working on the Fever website, people on this website advertise the services as a "giggs" that is a direct demonstration of art.
Some services are really mysterious, for example five dollars to find something in a watermelon or to make a chicken picture
Being excited by this, I used the ability of my music and writing.
One of my Facebook friends asked me for an impossible thing for a piano theme like Miles-Devils.
Although these tasks took a little extra time but it was fun.
Work was settled but Fever website cut 20 percent of the amount.
I only get two decimal five seven pounds that is about 270 rupees.
Total earnings - 10.28 pounds (about Rs 1040)
Result
Gross earnings - 19.16 pounds (about Rs 1950)
Total worked 37 hours.
Clearly, I did not have the money I expected.
Most of the time passed in to find out what the amount of money the website pays.
Touch typing, faster creative writing, or something unique, got the opportunity to earn more money in less time.
Yes, there are money to work in this way but I think that the work I am doing right now will be for a long time.
Crowdworking is one of the fastest growing people working in different parts of the world.
Companies can do great things on the Internet from people sitting at home all over the world.
The question is how much money can you make from your computer?
I decided to try a little work on the internet by signing up on some websites.
I fixed two rules Whatever amount you get will go into philanthropy and I will not do any such work which I am not happy about doing on television during the day.
Keeping in mind the BBC's reputation, I warned my social media network that I am doing an experiment and they should be ready for some strange status updates.
First day: Survey and video
Image caption gives money to website survey such as Inbox Pounds.
The first was Inbox Pounds, a website that asks the sudden click to do some survey and small tasks.
I got a bonus of £ 1 (about Rs. 105) to sign up.
When answering a survey of about 15 minutes on an advertisement, I got 25 pence (25 rupees).
I watched a video in a pence and 'liked' a particular brand's mobile phone in a pence on Facebook.
You read the right, you got the money to 'like' me.
Looks very tempting, but till then the money will not come in handy until 20 pounds (2000 rupees) earn.
Total earnings - three point zero six pounds (around Rs 320)
Second day: game
A website named Swagbucks gives points instead of doing a little bit of work, these points will eventually change into the amount and they will be given through paypal or voucher.
I watched some videos, played games and earned some money - though it was too low.
One day playing games and watching videos gave me 102 swagbucks - which used to hold around 50 pence (50 rupees).
The bigger payment will be made when I earn five pounds.
Gross Earnings - Half Pound
Third day: transcription
Image caption clickwalker gets creative writing work.
The next website was CastingWorld
I got attached to those who listen to the audio and type those words.
People who type fast can find easier, so I took a wrong decision and listened to the transcription, and then picked up the challenge of typing.
It was not easy - it took me an hour to get a job done and I was bitten by the amount of money I had to meet, because of not getting enough money on their standards.
I was stripped of this work and now I could only review the work of other people until my score gets improved.
Large payments would take place when I earn a dollar.
Total earnings - 37 pence (about 37 rupees)
Fourth day: microworking
Microworking sites like Amazon's Mechanical Turks pay for humanitarian work (hits).
This work can be creative writing, coding, and more.
Sadly my registration was not complete.
Amazon said: "Mechanical Turk works only on the basis of registration on the invitation, those who work are asked to start the registration process and the registration is done based on the invitation received by the email."
I signed up on a website clicker.
First I passed an English test and then a test of creative writing.
Due to 100 percent score I got a big job
Based on the translated materials from the German language, I had to prepare mail order catalog entry for clothing to be worn for tennis.
This was comparatively fascinating work. I would get a decimal zero five pounds for a few words more than 100, although you are at the mercy of the person who gave you this job.
If he is not happy then you will not get anything.
This happened three times with me.
Payment was to be every week.
Total earnings - four decimal nine five pounds (about 500 rupees)
Fifth day: creative little work
After all, I started working on the Fever website, people on this website advertise the services as a "giggs" that is a direct demonstration of art.
Some services are really mysterious, for example five dollars to find something in a watermelon or to make a chicken picture
Being excited by this, I used the ability of my music and writing.
One of my Facebook friends asked me for an impossible thing for a piano theme like Miles-Devils.
Although these tasks took a little extra time but it was fun.
Work was settled but Fever website cut 20 percent of the amount.
I only get two decimal five seven pounds that is about 270 rupees.
Total earnings - 10.28 pounds (about Rs 1040)
Result
Gross earnings - 19.16 pounds (about Rs 1950)
Total worked 37 hours.
Clearly, I did not have the money I expected.
Most of the time passed in to find out what the amount of money the website pays.
Touch typing, faster creative writing, or something unique, got the opportunity to earn more money in less time.
Yes, there are money to work in this way but I think that the work I am doing right now will be for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment